Sudden urge to blog.
Sudden urge to blog.
Oh haha, I just realised that I have been wearing my glasses for the past few days, ya, I've got eyes infection. Heard that there is this new contact lens which you wear it over night to sleep and wake up with perfect eye sight. Is there really such thing ?_? If there is, I'll want to try it one fine day.
I'll be going to TPY's gym in the morning if I could wake up early and hopefully meet TSW then go to work in the evening. Still looking for a job, those 8am to 5pm kinda work.
Had a really long talk with TSW this afternoon and we went to buy 4-D together. After dinner I went to meet my friends (ahbi, bear bear and jacob) while TSW went home alone. I shall accompany TSW next time round. HEE HEE.
To TSW,
I sit here in sorrow, wishing I could hold you. I've realized that I've tried to replace you over and over since I made the foolish decision to leave you. But, no one can make me laugh and smile like you do. You are the only one that ever made me so happy. No one could ever take your place. I feel as if my soul has stolen my heart and every night with guilt in my heart of how I hurt you. I guess you just don't realize what you have until it's gone. I was so stupid to leave you. I know sorry is just a word, but for what it's worth I am very sorry and I beg with every ounce of my soul please forgive me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home