Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 - Happy New Years Everyone!

2008 - Happy New Years Everyone!
I'll start off this New Year a little emo, just a little emo, it'll be over soon.

Lack of trust, misunderstanding, jealousy - it all lead up to quarrels, fights and stuff. Maybe I really never trusted her that much from start and I know its my fault, not giving her a chance to prove herself.

My New Years Resolution - To My Girlfriend
  • Give you a certain level of trust (a higher than average one)
  • Be more gentle to you
  • Dote on you more, love you more
  • Be there for you whenever you need me
Knocked off from work at around 6am plus. I didn't take the transport home, neither did I went home straight. I just need some time alone, respiration, I need some fresh air after such a long night at The Arena. Walked around until 7am plus then decided to take a bus home.

God is alway fair, after such a long tension, I received a call from my classmate telling me that the result is out. So I asked my friends to check the result for me online as I was working and couldn't check, Oh I'm a bit kang chiong over my result.

Anyway, I've got four As, GPA 4 :D BIG BIG SMILE. The first people who I wanted to share my happiness with was my Girlfriend, I sms-ed her but she is sleeping, so she didn't manage to reply my sms. What to do? Never mind, its over anyway. I'll strike for better result!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home