Thursday, January 3, 2008

A day out with Baby

A day out with Baby.

These two days remind me of the good old times when Baby and I spend our day out together. This love seem so 'new' now.

Woke up early in the morning, tried to boil some half-boil eggs but I failed and it really freak me out. So I decided to go to the coffee shop, its really pathetic to eat alone.

After breakfast, went to gym and headed back home. Baby came over. Chilled at home before heading down to Peace Center to sign some documents, something for my new found job. Something pathetic happened again, when I wanted a job, no one called but when I found one, all the agents called. Anyway, I'll be working on Monday morning at the office, Friday at The Arena and Saturday after at the office and night at The Arena.

Next stop was Bugis. Bought a red Top Man pullover. Headed home again, then met Ahbee to snooker zone for some games of pool. Accompanied Baby back to HG, bought porridge and ate ji chiong fan at the coffee shop with baby.

Baby was nice, she wanted to accompany me to wait for bus at the bus stop but luckily the bus came quick.

The day our was great with Baby around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home