Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Go La-La-La When She Tied Her Hair Up

I Go La-La-La When She Tied Her Hair Up!
I like her tied up hair.

Oh-My-Gosh! I finished showering and Baby is not online yet and her phone went low-batt. Worried, worried and worried.

I don't know why, I just got that kind of feeling, "Forget about her past and start all over again" I just want to be fair to her and she was really sweet today. Hmm, I don't know what makes me think that she's sweet but she is just too too, way too sweet today.

Bought Braziliano Praia, pink and red and we bought the same size and alternate it. Wheehee, I love to wear the same shoe, slipper and whatsoever with her:D

Baby's treat today, soup noodle, mango don't know what, coconut and coke. Wahaha, I'm happy and I hope she is happy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home