im terror
A short introduction:
I am Sam, turning 18 this year. I may seem to be young but I'm far more terror than you can expect. From far, you may think I'm small in size but I love pumping iron. I'm gonna aim for a 15inch biceps and when I reached 15inch, my next target will be 19inch. I got a Girlfriend and I call her 'lil cute girl'.
Met my girlfriend at Lavender Mrt Station this afternoon after her school, then we went to bugis. Walked to parklane, decided to play lan. I played dota while baby played some online cards game.
Wanted to eat steamboat at Marina South but in the end we ate at Tian Tian Hou Gou. Thought it wouldn't cost that much and I didn't bring too much cash along and there don't accept Nets payment. So I went to withdraw money at the nearest ATM.
Next stop was Raffles City. Bought 2 tops, one from Topman and the other from River Island. Oh and I did something terror while waiting for bus on the way back home. Good Night Baby Wahahaha. Chill.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home