Yammy Yammy Yam Yam Puff
Yammy Yammy Yam Yam Puff!
Baby was really sweet today, she went round early in the morning looking for custard and durian puff for me. What make it sweeter is that, I told her that I want to eat puff the day before and she bought it today for me.
I was really tired, so I continued to sleep after baby came over. Met Daniel for gym session and I sort of drag Baby along. She was giving me excuses like, buying food for me ect, because she didn't want to tag along. Anyway, she was there with us in the end.
Daniel wanted to play basketball and I was really excited as I hasn't been playing basketball for a long long time.
Accompanied baby to TPY Lorong 1 to get her MC and took a bus back to HG. Had Mee Sua for dinner and baby had meatball soup. Was really lazy to take bus home, so I took a cab back:D
Okay, I'll end here. Good Night.


Taken few days ago.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home