Your kiss make me so high
Baby, you're my dream come true!
Your kiss make me so high!
I've got no word to describe the day out with baby today, its simply describable. I really really enjoy her company and your dress is like WOW, I love that dress when I first saw it.
Woke up at about 11am plus and had a late and heavy breakfast. Headed to gym at 2pm and finished at about 3 plus, 4pm. After gym, I went home to change then took a train to meet Dasam and dasam's gf.
Met them for less than 20 minutes then I took a train down to Tampines to meet my sweet sweet sweet Girlfriend. Went to town, then to Suntec, bought a hair straightener and ate a little at sakae sushi before going home.
I think baby is asleep now.
GOOD NIGHT READERS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home