Tuesday, February 26, 2008

26 Feb

I Woke Up With My Head Spinning 360 Degree.

I was supposed to go to the gym in the late afternoon but I woke feeling so giddy and my motivation of going to gym dropped. Haha maybe all these are just excuses but I was really feeling very giddy.

Text-ed Ms J and called Mr A after I woke up. So I went over to meet Mr A for breakfast and Ms J came over to meet us at the market. I was wearing the glassless old school retro spect Ms J bought for me.

We went home after breakfast and I fell asleep somehow. I totally forgot about gym session and I was thinking about skipping it when Ms J told me about it. She said I got many excuses, somewhat and I decided not to let her look down.

Gym was really packed, filled with underdogs and rats. Muahahaha! I WANT TO BE THE FUTURE MR O. So I guess I won't be skipping any gym sessions anymore. I PROMISE :XXX

Went to eat Pongol Nasi Lemak before sending Ms J back home.

Took a bus to Bishan, met Mr D before heading to Mr A's house. Watched TV, talked cock then Mr D and I went to have our supple at blk 78, had fish and chips.

Guess it'll be all for tonight. I will be going to gym and sentosa tomorrow, I hope I can wake up on time tomorrow for everything. Cheers.

(EDITED PART)

THANKS MS J FOR TIDYING MY ROOM FOR ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home