27 Feb
I am Jerene's Darling
Sentosa
I was able to wake up on time for Sentosa today. Anyway, I should thank J for text-ing me, if not I think I won't be able to wake up. Called Mr A immediately and met him for breakfast at the market. I had a can of tuna for breakfast.
We didn't cab to Sentosa this time like how we used to but we took a train down instead as we got lots of time to waste today. Headed to Cafe Del Mar and we started tanning immediately. Had a bottle of Carlsberg to chill us down as the sun was really humid.
Walked a little at Vivo city after Sentosa and had our lunch at Vivo City. Took a train back and I'm home now. I'm really tired and I got a headache, maybe because of the lack of sleep. I think I'm going to turn in now.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home