Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally - Ah Long Pte Ltd

Finally - Ah Long Pte Ltd

BABY called and off I went to open the door for her. My relative mistaken Baby as my elder sis and wanted to give her the ang bao but in the end, my relative came knocking at my door to give baby an ang bao. HAHA, ang bao here and there.

Went Bishan to catch Ah Long Pte Ltd in the noon. It ain't that bad but I don't find it really nice, I'd rate it 2.9/5. Anyway, we'll be catching CJ7 on Monday and I totally can't wait to see Baby again.

Played psp the whole night at The Arena and time past really really fast that I hope I can't finish my last game. I'll be working later in the night again and will be going to the gym in the noon. I'll turn in now. GOOD NIGHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home