Hooray - Its a Off Day
Hooray - Its a Off Day.
I woke up kinda late this morning, no I mean afternoon, I woke up in the afternoon. No no, I was woken up by Daniel's call. I can't really remember what I exactly did in the afternoon but I know I msn-ed, text-ed and called Baby. I text-ed her was because she didn't reply me on msn and I called her was because she didn't reply my text, YES this is why! Wash up, ate my lunch and slacked awhile before meeting Daniel at 3.30pm for gym.
I reached gym first but Daniel told me not to go on my own but to wait for him, so I went to the stationery bicycle and cycle till he arrive and I got to use red carpet to invite him. And ya, he dyed his hair red and I mean red hot RED! After gym we went to entertainment for lunch and scrolled around TPY center. Oh ya, Baby text-ed me when I was in the gym, she went back to sleep or something.
Time past really fast, after I reach home not long, I got to shower, eat my dinner and go to work. My sis forgot to bring her IC out as she was going to St James Power Station, so I went over to Orchard to pass her, her IC before heading off to work. I was supposed to take bus to work and meet up with my sis at CQ but when the bus arrived, I then realized that I had forgotten to top-up my ez-link card. So I made an u-turn to the MRT instead.
Thanks Baby for alway accompanying(through SMS) me when I'm at work.
Job was easy today. I spend most of the time playing PSP and text-ing with Baby.
50% - Playing psp and text-ing Baby.
10% - Eating.
20% - Working.
15% - Stoning and 5% talking.
I hate to wait for the transport after work.
I think I write too much already and its getting boring here:D I will end here. GOOD NIGHT ALL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home