19 March
A little better I guess.
I listen to this song and this was the first song I thought of when I woke up. A bit no link. Well, anyway.
Only the piano accompanies me throughout the day
The sleeping cello
Quiet and so old
I think you've made yourself clear
I know and I'm sure
You don't regret
You say you're upset too, that I don't believe
You being with me was in the past
I hope he loves you more than I do
Only then will I bring myself to leave
You want me to say it, but it is awkward
I don't even want to break up
Why must I depend on a smile to tide me through?
I don't have the ability
To accept both you and him
Don't worry too much
I'll still be fine
You've already gone far away
And I will slowly walk away
Why is it that I have to accommodate you even when [we] break up?
I really don't have the ability
Staying silent doesn't come so fast
I will learn to give you up
Because I love you so much
I guess I woke up to a better morning, a little I guess. Had a dream, if you were to ask me if its a sweet dream or a nightmare, my answer would be, its definitely not a sweet dream and it isn't really that bad too. Maybe its about some funky stuff or gadgets that I wouldn't get it but someone would. This may not be the reason but I'll take this reason as the reason. It make me feel a little better...................................m I bluffing myself?
Or maybe I'm too ugly to be a person? Maybe someone outsmart me? I think its my foul temper! Whatever it is, what done can't be undone, just get on with life.
Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things bearable,
Love makes all things enjoyable...
Have faith, hope and love in all you do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home