24 March
Let Thy Words Be Few
Caught Step up 2 today and I swear I'm gonna be very very nice to my next girlfriend. Randomness, yes randomness. The first thing I'm gonna do with my next girlfriend is, watch a movie with her. Oh randomness again.
I'm really bored, oh God, please give me some life.
-----
Sorry, Thank You
Life seem so meaningless now. Doing the same thing, like everyday. No aim, no goal, just spend and waste. My room is like so very messy now, I shall tidy it soon. At least school is starting soon and I mean real soon. I don't look forward to making new friends, guess I'll be a loner when school start.
Its like so long since I last edited a picture myself.
imissuHeaded to Snooker Zone with Ahbi and bumped into Sotong. Played five games and Ahbi left before we could finish our games. So Sotong had KFC for lunch and I've got nothing as I didn't had the appetite. Went to Hotdog's house at Farrer Park and went to Parklane for Dota.
I'm sick of Snooker and Dota, I shall get a life soon. Took a cab back to TPY and met Desmond at Aces. Yizhan joined us after seeing her girlfriend home. Oh, how I wish I could.....
Okay, I'm really sleepy now. PEACE!
I'm sick of Snooker and Dota, I shall get a life soon. Took a cab back to TPY and met Desmond at Aces. Yizhan joined us after seeing her girlfriend home. Oh, how I wish I could.....
Okay, I'm really sleepy now. PEACE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home