Saturday, April 26, 2008

26 April

The Usual Hang-Out Place

I think my school uniform look awful, I mean the bottom. Just why can't the school allow black jeans? I've got to wake up somewhat earlier than usual, just to get my hair pinned up and spray my hair real black.

I think my class adviser is like so damn unfair, there were people who wore black jeans, black shoe with white strip or whatsoever in class, she didn't say anything but tried very hard to find fault with me.


  • Went to meet Jerene at Tp after school
  • Ate lunch at home
  • Took a afternoon nap
  • Went to the gym
  • Went to my dad's shop
  • Met Stanley and friends for basketball
We had our dinner at the market. After dinner, met some old friends at the void deck and we wasn't soft. So we invited the polices over. The polices asked for our ID and my ID is with Jerene. I thought I'm gonna spend my night at the police station but luckily it didn't happen.

It has been so long since I last stayed under the void deck at such hour and being screened at the void deck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home