27 May
Class Test And Physical Test
Just finished revising my business fundamental, my neck and shoulder are damn stiff now.
I really don't know what to write already =S
Love Is Friendship Set To Music
I'm a little tired now but I don't know why I couldn't sleep. Anyway, school only start at 1pm, so I guess it alright that I sleep a little late tonight.
Life seem busier nowadays - school, dragon boat, gym and friends. Is this what I want? Perhaps? Oh ya, school vacation is 2 weeks away and my friends are asking me to join them for job hunting.
I don't know if I should work during the 3 weeks vacation. I'll be even busy if I've got a job.
I'll be leaving town on 20 June - my mum's dad 80th Birthday, if I'm not wrong and I have yet to make a new passport.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home