28 May
人在龙舟 身不由己
I think I'm going to give S&W a miss tomorrow again. Its 8 in the morning and I'm still blogging here.
I just find today's training damn fun. Did physical test and every thing went on smoothly. Took bus 31 with Yap, Aloy, Terry and Yibin, chit chatted through out the bus journey. Yibin and Terry got off at Boon Keng while me Yap and Aloy went to Tpy interchange.
Aloy got to wait for his Gf at Tpy alone, so me and Yap decided to accompany him. Alicia saw me at interchange and she was on her way home. I kind of forced her to wait for me as we will be taking the same bus home. Haha and we missed 3 buses just to accompany Aloy and poor Alicia got to wait with us =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home