Monday, May 5, 2008

5 May

Training Training Training and Training

I'm kinda late for class today - about 5 to 10 minutes? I woke up at 7.50am to get ready as my lesson start at 10am today. I'm supposed to shower, style my hair and eat breakfast before 9am so that I will be able to reach school on time.

I woke up on time, 7.50am and I took 25 minutes to shower. I thought I would only take 10 minutes to style my hair, in the end I took 40 minutes to get it done and I'm still not satisfy with it. My grandma bought me breakfast, I decided not to eat and I got a scolding from her, so I just ate two mouth full of it.



My classmates was kinda shock when they know I cut my hair. Oh well, anyway.

A little about dragonboat - So today's training was basically running and team building with the seniors. Anyway, we run 13 rounds in total today and for the next training, we will merge with the seniors, so ya, no more seniors and juniors. We are a team heehee :D

But sad to say, we will only get to row after their race, which is around June. Okay, I really look forward to that day :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home