Thursday, May 8, 2008

8 May

Inconsiderate Commuter

The train was really pack and this aunty just occupied the seats with her stuff. It was at City Hall when I saw this aunty and I only got the chance to snap it when there were lesser people at Eunos station.


I gave sport and wellness a miss today and I met Cherlyn at Tampines interchange before heading to school. We were kidding early, so we went to slack at cafe 2.

Went to the gym then met my sis for revision.

There is a test tomorrow but I'm too lazy to study now. So I will just pray hard that everything will be easy for me =P Muahahaha.

My grandma is making lots of noise outside and I got to blast my music and lock myself in the room. Give me a break man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home