9 May
Eight In The Morning
I'll be meeting my friend at around 6 plus at Kovan, so I'm very free now. Since there's nothing for me to do, I shall blog a little =)
There's a lesson in the morning at 8am and I got to literally drag myself out of bed. As usual, I was 5 to 10 minutes late. I wonder what is wrong with, Mr Goh, our Business teacher. He seem to be teaching us stuff out of the notes. Maybe he got his reasons, I don't know and I don't really care, as long as I learn something, I'm fine with it.
Account test? I really got no comment, so I shall drop this topic =P
I noticed that my right and left arm aren't equal, its getting in proportionate, right side bigger and left side smaller. I will try to pump up my left arm.
Hopefully I will update again later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home