16 Jul
Done And Over
I don't know why the fuck I got C for my BFD test. Fuck. Its done and over, shan't dwell on it anymore. Dots.
Done pretty well for physical test.
Result for the test:
Bench Press 1 rep max - 25kg each side
Bench Press 8 reps - 20kg each side
Biceps curl 1 rep max - 15kg each side
Biceps curl 8 reps - 12.5kg each side
Deadlift 1 rep max - 40kg each side
Deadlift 8 reps - 20kg each side
2km - I came in first but I never ask for my timing.
Push ups - 73reps per min
Sit-ups - 87reps per min
Dips - 55reps per min
Chins - 20reps
Finally I decided to attend PE lesson, but its so damn late now and PE lesson is at 8am. Hopefully I will be able to wake up on time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home