Friday, July 18, 2008

18 Jul

人在龙舟 身不由己 - There's Meanings Behind All This.

Good news? Hmm maybe not - bad news? Good news, I got into Team A. Bad news, training is separated between Team A and B and some of my friends are in Team B.

Since I'm in the A Team, I must work even harder to secure my position but fred not my friends, you all can be in the A Team too. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking. And I really hope all of you can make it to Team A one day.

A little about training. Its really not that nice to be in Team A, the training is getter really really tough and not only we must be physically very fit, our mental must be even strong. After rowing, we ran, we did push ups, leg raises and shoulder presses. I feel a little pain on my left chest but I think its fine now. After that, did 5 sets of 10 Chins. End of training. The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.

Had a really bad, lousy dinner. Played lan before we head home.

We are still masters of our fate.We are still captains of our souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home