2 July
One Last Time, I Swear
July 1st
Let's see what I did on Tuesday. Met Terry, Yap and Yibin to the gym in the morning. After gym session, I went home to change before heading down to far east to meet them again. Yap got his new haircut, feeling so proud ya?
Met Terry's classmates at Sentosa, played vollyball and soccer. Anyway, they are all real friendly and cool. There's some pictures but Regina have yet to send me, I shall upload it when she send me.
Had our dinner at Mac as I insisted maybe suggested, at Vivo. Went to slack at the sky park, if I never remember wrongly, its call the sky park =) At that point of time, everyone were still so high and we wanted more. We decided to head down to OCH for some exciting stuff, anyway, that's a wrong move I've ever made. Nothing really happened at OCH, just that I missed my training the next day.
2nd July
Went to Circuit Road for Heng's birthday dinner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home