27 Jul
Time And Tide Wait For No Man
This week is so much so screwed up. Remember - You fail to plan, you plan to fail. I shall plan my schedule for the coming week after this.
Tomorrow is NAPFA test and I thought that tomorrow's lesson is cancelled but I rang my friend up and found out that lesson is still on. Totally boring making stuff. Maybe is because I didn't do my accounting homework, thats why I don't feel like going to class. Anyway, class is really boring.
Went for hair treatment in the morning - finally after 3 long weeks.
I accompanied my dad to buy his new lappy today and caused me to turn up late for my appointment. And I got to make the victim to come all the way down to Tpy to meet me - Sorry Regina.
Caught Hancock at Ps. After the movie, I got the sudden craving of Banana Tango, so we headed to Bugis to get it. But in the end, I didn't order Banana Tango, instead I ordered banana milkshake - I ordered wrongly. Damn sad. I thought Banana milkshake was Banana tango.
My contact lense is really giving me alot of problems. I wasted 5 bucks on the stupid eye-drop and its fucking useless. So I decided to buy a solution with the container, wasted another 6 bucks as I still have got a few more bottles at home. Fuck those contact lenses for me - will you? Blame it on me, blame me why I didn't took good care of my eyes when I was younger.
Its alway guys job to send a girl home after a date. Me being a 'Gentleman' as a result of innately, I accompanied that little girl for dinner and instead of me walking her home, she walked me to the bus stop.
Not to forget my top 4 Priorities:
Health
Family
Studies
&Dragonboat

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home