Thursday, July 31, 2008

31 Jul

Hard Press For Time
I seriously need another 24 hours. I couldn't finish all my work-outs today, so I skipped abs. I got to rush to get my supplement before the shop closes. Worse of all, role-play is tomorrow and I have yet to memorise my script.
Damn stressful, I got to bring hell lots of stuff to school tomorrow. Lappy, formal wear, dragonboat gear and sch uniform. Maybe I should skip AFD tomorrow and slack from 10am to 1pm then go to dragonboat training.
I'll go to memorise my script now. =(
Perhaps Another 24 Hours

I'm in the bus =)

Reached school like 1 and a half hour earlier, to pratise BFD role-play.

Class is really boring nowadays. One hour of accounting and we spent 30 minutes talking about the electives we will be choosing then another 30 mintues to do cashbook test. Cashbook - sure fail.

So I'll be going home for lunch now before I go to the gym.

I'll be buying my supplement later, its gonna cost me a bomb again. Creatin, protein and whatever.

*will be updating again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home