Sunday, August 17, 2008

16 Aug

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Training is important and I take pride in every training session. I love the toughness, I enjoy the pain for every strokes I pulled and I find it interesting - sounded sick? Yeah, that's me =)

Had a really enjoyable day with the guys. Was supposed to have our dinner at Fisherman but it was jam packed over there, so we ended up at Full House.

After dinner, I suddenly came up with a stupid idea again. Wanted to do this to Alvin a long time ago, but in the end Jr got it from us. We bought a small bottle of Vodka and a bottle of Coke, we mixed it and dared Jr to drink it. Its nothing biggie though but we really had a hard laught at it. Its entertaining, he drank it and he got drunk. Maybe not drunk? Haha.

Hey Alvin, don't take those words seriously man, we're just kidding. We still love you ya.

The world is now too small for anything but brotherhood.


We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home