27 Sep
18
First of all, I want to wish myself a happy 18 birthday. When it come to birthday, I'm not so particular about it, I'm not going to party til like as if 'there is no tomorrow'. Maybe just meet up with a few close dudes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, movie or whatever.
The second which I'm going to do is to - catch a M18 show? Definately a no no, I had watched a M18 show like don't know how many years ago. Maybe go clubbing, a legal age party? Of cause not, I had been to a legal age party way long ago. Yes, I'll enrol my bike licence!!! And I want to get it ASAP.
Next I'm gonna take this day as my 'Make Everything Right Day'. Basically to manage my life, time, work and cca well.
And thanks Yap for the dinner =) And those who had wished me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home