21 Nov
Just Not My Day
I still remember the one thing my seniors (especially Zi Yong) always emphasize when I first joined the dragonboat team a few months back; Singapore River Regatta and tomorrow will be the big event we've been waiting for.
I don't know if I should be honoured or be sad about it; why? I'll be the drummer for the mix team, which mean I won't be rowing for the mix team. I'm happy but sad at the same time when I heard this news from Lao Shi. Happy because I could experience difference stuff and sad because I couldn't row; I'm not one of the strongest amount the left rowers. Drop this!
I attended the circuit revision this morning and I went for the lesson 5 after the revision. I knew I did really well for everything and in the very end, I fell when I'm doing the e-brake and its a immediate failure. Overall I've attained 14 points and I need below 12 points to pass, if I never fell, I could had cleared my lesson 5.
Its the first time we've had such a gathering; seoul garden with the dragonboat team. Had a really fun and filling day.
I will edit some pictures now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home