Friday, February 6, 2009

6 Feb 09


ONE AFTER ANOTHER.. AND IT CONTINUES.. NONSTOP.. TILL.. 
I DON'T KNOW WHEN..

Going for lesson which last only one hour is really crapy but still I went for the lesson. The teacher only went through the homework (one question only, mind you) and gave us a class test. Thats that! 10AM to 11AM and I've got 3 hours to kill before training.

So I went to the cafe to have my lunch. The next second came the DM and there my cap was confiscated, not going to return this time. Its been so long since I last wore a cap to school and this kind of shit happened to me. Holy crap! And now my only favorite cap was confiscated. No more cap =( I mean no more favorite cap.

My appetite was still very good. Grilled fish, fries, rice and 5 soft-boiled eggs. OH YA and one banana.

Training was awesome today, I tell you! I modified the training program and most of the comments I've received from my guys were positive. Still there's room of improvements. The guys were all very self-motivated today and I decided not to give them any punishment but they still did 40 push ups. You guys really made me proud today.

After training, we went to the swimming pool's area to shower. I was being pushed into the pool by Aloy and my bag is now wet because of the wet stuff. Crap him!

Guess we'll be able to start rowing next sat as informed by coach. 3 months of waiting and finally we'll get the chance to get sick of rowing again. HAHA!

This was the worse part of the day. First I miscalculated the time and I was late for my bike practical. Forget about that, I still made it awhile after it started, missed only a few parts. The first lesson, I did pretty badly, cause I didn't ride for 2 months or maybe more. Secondly, I was unfamiliar with the route, so made a lot of mistakes. Never mind about this.

The second round. I remembered the route, I can handle the bike pretty well this time but I did two fawesome stunts this time. I followed the guy in front of me blindly, he beat the flashing amber light and I beat the red light. Fucking awesome huh! The next thing I did, no both of us did. The beat the red light and I followed blindly again and I beat the red light too. Crap and I got screwed by the instructor. So this time I failed again. Fawesome rite! But luckily my PDL is not being revoked. 

Lesson learnt today, not to follow people blindly. 6 February 2009, A Day To Remember.

Tomorrow is going to be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home