Thursday, June 11, 2009

11 Jun 09

A Long And Exhausting Day

Once again I chose to skip school. I just gave myself so many excuses. I set my alarm but I turned it off when it sounded. Lack of discipline is all I could say.

Woke up, ate my late breakfast and went for bike revision before I head down to Bedok reservoir for training.  

Didn't know that Power House doesn't allow bermudas, so in the end we went over to Phuture instead. Phuture was jam-packed. Ashley and co came over to join us after he knocked off from work. 

Not as fun compared to last Saturday. Lech is urging me to attend school and Ashley said we'll go to school together but he didn't answer my call, think he had fallen asleep.

I wouldn't say it was a perfect night but it definitely was an awesome night. 











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home