Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 Jun 09

Again

I'm so in trouble with my attendance for school. I skipped school again today. Gawd, I wonder if I'll get warning letter or not. But I'm not going to waste my time before work, I'll hit the gym first. I swear I'll go to school tomorrow.

Gym is so far away from my house.. Ohmygod. Or should I just stay at home and be a rotten apple just for today? 

I'm famish, I need food to think straight. Oh no, and I need to cut down on my choco and ice cream intake/craving. My biceps are too small and I need to pump in my protein instead. Ha ha ha. 

I had done with my House Of Night Novel series, Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed and Hunted. But book 6 - Tempted is only coming to town on 10.27.09. So meanwhile, I really need a good book for my 'booklust'. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home