Friday, July 3, 2009

3 July 09

Promising Week Ahead

Time check - 0342, just bathed and I'm still feeling so awake now, but guess I'll feel sleepy after a while, its normal. Haha.

The past few days had been a really peaceful and relaxing days for me since I don't know for how long.

Monday was awesome, slacked at home till evening and I only went out for dinner with Sui and Yap at around 6 plus.

There's work on Tuesday but its not as dreadful as the past few weeks because the time somehow past by so quickly. Yuki came over to my work place to wait for me before we went roaming around. We started walking from Ms to City Hall - Raffles City - Peninsular - Boat Quay - Clarke Quay (had banana muffin and coffee at Central Mall's starbuck) - Magazine Road - China Town - Tanjong Pagar - Anson Road - Lau Pa Sat - One Fullerton and last stop back to Esplanade. We took an awesome 6 hours to complete this journey and what's most amazing was that she didn't even complain.

Wednesday was town with Lex. Did nothing much beside roaming around town trying to find something that catches our eyes but to no avail. Oh ya, went for my bike practical before meeting him. Improvement this time, 30 points and 1 immediate failure. Actually its not that difficult to pass but I did some stupido mistakes. Sigh. Next prac is on Monday, please please pray and wish me good luck.

Work was pretty much good today. 1100 to 2130 and its not that dreadful again. Met up with Ashley today. Went to play a few games of snooker and had prata aftermath. And I had a sudden bailey crave, so we went over to Highlander for a drink. Chilled till 0400 and headed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home