Sunday, July 5, 2009

5 Jul 09

Haywire

Okay, peaceful day gone and now everything turned haywire. Too much for me to handle everything now.

School is going to start tomorrow. Costing paper is on the first week of Thursday - I haven't even start studying (its studying, not revising, I haven't even studied anything). Tourism paper is on the second week, I can't remember which day. This one even worse, I opened the book less than three times. Accounting paper is on the third week - same, I know nuts about it.

But on a lighter note, I'm only working two days from now on, so there's extra one day for me to catch up with my studies.

As for dragon boat, guess training will resume as soon as we hold a meeting and discuss about everything and anything.

There's no peace, not unless you give me an answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home