Monday, September 21, 2009

21 Sep 09

A Very MINOR Lesson Learnt

Met an accident this morning - I hit no car, no car hit me but I ran onto the curb while cornering at Bedok North exit. Glad that I'm still alive, walking away with only minor injuries. I want to thank this malay uncle for pulling over, guided me and helped me but I was too traumatized at that moment and forgot to asked for his name and number so that I'm able to do something for him, to show my gratitude.

I have a cut on my right arm, it seem like a hole and its quite deep. Bruises and small cuts on my left arm and leg. A small area of my foot rubbed against the road and the skin was burnt. Luckily I wore jacket, if not I think my hand will have more burnt skin.

My bike is still parking at Bedok Reservoir now. The left side of my bike is also very much damaged. Hope that my bike is still save and sound now (no one disturb). Think it'll burn a big hole in my pocket when I bring my bike for servicing/repairing tomorrow. Side mirror gone, there's a hole on my fairing, paint work gone case, foot race spoil and the thing I use to kick my gear also spoilt. I reckon that I have to pay at least $600.

I feel bliss that I have my Grandparents around and also Bernice but I also feel bad that I have to make them worry. Bernice took care of me the whole day today. She waited for me at my house's void deck, carried my bag and helmet for me and she walked me to the clinic. The doctor cleaned my wound, I was in pain and she was there to calm me down. She made sure I ate my medicine and she changed my wound dressing for me. In future if I need some one, I know she will be there for me.

I learnt many things in this accident today and I found someone who I can truly relies on. I love you B.

Thanks grandma and grandpa too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home