30 Dec 09
1:35am
Weather: Fine
Mood: Fine
Scary stuff do happen sometimes...
The sky was rather dark and we were on our way to Jurong Medical Centre for my review, I thought we could make it there before the rain starts to pour but I was wrong, we wasn't even halfway there. I've got no choice but to pull over for shelter.
Waited quite long for my turn and when it was my turn, I went in for less than three minutes. Super waste of time.
When on our way back at the expressway, my bike went out of petrol, even the reserve was empty. There's four lanes, I was at the second lane when I realized that my bike was about to die, the first thing my mind told me, filter to the road shoulder, I did what ever I have to, check mirror, blind spot, signal etc etc. I was able to filter to the third lane successfully but not the forth. I was very scare at that moment, mainly the reason was because of my gf, I don't want anything to happen to her, anything can happen to me but not her. I then told myself not to panic and I did what it is again to get to the road shoulder.
We were very near at the exit, so I decided to push my bike to the nearest petrol kiosk. A guy with a yellow bike stopped and helped me, he rode me to the nearest petrol kiosk to get petrol. There's still kind people around us. What goes around, comes around. God bless him.
Met up with Leslie for dinner at Cine then to Mustafa then to Dou Hua then to fix his van's light then home sweet home.
Good night. Shall make my New Year Resolution later.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home