25 March 2010
Time: 1.20pm
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Peaceful
Its been eons since I last posted an entry. Just plain lazy to create a template for my blog, so I thought of quitting blogger cause its seem like the easiest way out.
Since I'm so free now, I shall update a little.
Last night was definitely a fun night for some of us. I mean party like a rock star, look like a movie star, play like an all star, fuck like a porn star. Haha. But even if you didn't enjoy it, or perhaps you did enjoyed part of it, its nonetheless a fucking good exposure for you. You see my friends, I'm such a 'STEADY' friend, I'll LEAD YOU TO ASTRAY if I've the chance. HAHAHA.
I'm going to the gym soon, but I think its raining outside now and Mr Yap have yet to ring me up.
Oh ya, and I'll be going to the circuit next week. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home