28 March 2010
Time: 12:23 am
Weather: Fine unsettling
Mood: Unsettling
Okay I swear, its 12:23am again, its exactly the same time as yesterday, refer to the previous post.
For a moment I really thought my bike was stolen at Plaza Sing's car park. We searched high and low, level by level, corner after corner but there wasn't any sight of my bike. Panic attack, I was about to seek help from the information counter but Ah xiang told me to search again, so we took the stairs this time, instead of the escalator. We were at level 4a and we walked half level up to level 5. And guess what? My bike was at level 5. I still don't understand how we could missed level 5 when we searched level 2, 2a, 3, 3a, 4, 4a and 5a without checking 5.
Anyway, just came back from Weiqiang's chalet. Left the chalet pretty early, headed to the red house as Yap suggested. We wanted to find the pathway to the backdoor but we couldn't find it, so we just left.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home